Australia has recorded a total 9788 cases of COVID-19, with 3967 in Victoria, 3301 in New South Wales, 1071 in Queensland, 443 in South Australia, 635 in Western Australia, 228 in Tasmania, 113 in the Australian Capital Territory and 30 in the Northern Territory. Australia’s coronavirus death toll is 108. DEATH TOLL Australia’s first coronavirus fatality was on Sunday, March 1. 104 people have now died in Australia – nine in WA, five in Queensland, 50 in NSW, 20 in Victoria, 13 in Tasmania, three in the ACT and four in SA. NEW SOUTH WALES (50) • 75-year-old man died at St George Hospital, having come into contact with a confirmed case of the virus in his household • a 77-year-old woman died on in a Sydney hospital after arriving from Queensland • an 86-year-old man from Sydney died • an 81-year-old woman died after having close contact with a confirmed case at Ryde Hospital • a 77-year-old woman who had been rushed to hospital off the Ruby Princess died in Sydney • 67-year-old Ruby Princess passenger Janet Lieben died at Orange Base Hospital • a 74-year-old woman died in an Albury Hospital • a 75-year-old man who was a… Read full this story
- Call Jo Cox’s murder what it was: an act of political terrorism committed by a white fascist
- Westchester Medical Center shooting: 'It was an act of love. It wasn’t malicious'
- Armenian Influence Presents A Case Study On The Foreign Agents Registration Act
- Obama Holdovers Settle Years-Long Personnel Case A Day Before It Was Supposed To Go To A Hearing
- Suspect arrested in Jayme Closs case identified as Jake Patterson was hiding in the home he grew up in
- The Joy Was No Act in That Viral U.C.L.A. Gymnast’s Video
- For Katelyn Ohashi, Viral Gymnastics Joy Was No Act
- Clark Gable III’s manager says grandson of Hollywood star was busy acting before his death at age 30
- New evidence in The Case Against Adnan Syed that was missing in Serial
- Murder case mistrial; defendant thought victim was werewolf
Coronavirus Australia: Number of cases in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, SA, WA, Tasmania, ACT and NT have 324 words, post on www.news.com.au at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.