OH, NO! Will this give the Duke and Duchess of Sussex yet another reason to be resentful? I hear that Westminster Abbey will not ring its bells for Meghan’s birthday next month. To add insult to injury, it did ring them for the birthday of beleaguered Prince Andrew in February, even though he’d stepped down from royal duties. They are due to ring for Princess Anne’s birthday, 11 days after Meghan’s. And they will chime again to celebrate the Duchess of Cambridge turning 39 in January. Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex visits the University of Johannesburg on October 1, 2019, in South Africa. Westminster Abbey will not ring its bells for Meghan’s birthday A spokesman for the Abbey, where Prince William and Kate were married in 2011, tells me: ‘The bells are usually rung to mark the birthdays of senior members of the Royal Family, and through the line of succession to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their children.’ However, Harry is sixth in line to the throne, two places ahead of Andrew. Meghan currently lives with Harry and their one-year-old son Archie in an ultra-luxury Beverly Hills hideout that belongs to Hollywood tycoon Tyler Perry – after… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle latest LIVE – Duchess’ Suits co-star brands Royals ‘toxic’ amid Oprah interview fall-out
- The Queen's birth stories revealed: Prince Charles, Princess Anne & more
- Meghan Markle won't come to the UK this summer because she 'doesn't want to be away from Archie' who 'loves being on Zoom calls with the Queen', Finding Freedom author claims
- Meghan Markle won’t come to the UK in summer as she ‘doesn’t want to leave Archie’ who ‘loves Zoom calls with Queen’
- Meghan Markle pregnant Recap: Royals react as Archie set to be a big brother
- What went on behind scenes at palace during Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's interview
- As Americans Watch Meghan Markle's Oprah Interview, British TV to Air Queen's Message
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Fresh from appearing on a Chinese milk advert the Queen’s grandson is riding out lockdown by putting a sixth of staff at his horse racing business on furlough
- Meghan Markle makes first joint royal engagement in Nottingham with Prince Harry
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle engagement: what happens next?
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Westminster Abbey will not ring its bells for Meghan Markle's birthday next month (but will for Princess Anne 11 days later) have 366 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.