Prince Harry and Meghan Markle abandoned a plan to ambush the Queen with their decision to quit as senior royals, it has been revealed in new biography Finding Freedom. The disillusioned couple had agreed on a Christmas 2018 retreat in Canada they would part ways with The Firm and emailed Her Majesty and Prince Charles with the news. But when they arrived back in Britain they lacked an immediate appointment to see Harry’s 94-year-old grandmother, and ‘toyed with the idea’ of driving straight from the airport to Sandringham to confront her, the book reveals. Extracts from Finding Freedom, the biography serialised in the Times and Sunday Times, claim the Duke backed off the idea because the spectacular breach of royal protocol would have further ‘ruffled feathers’. A source close to the couple told authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand: ‘At this point they felt like they had brought up the subject enough times with family members over the past year and they were fed up with not being taken seriously.’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were frustrated that William and Kate got all the best official roles and felt ‘cut adrift’ from the Royal Family and ‘viper’ courtiers’, the sensational new Finding… Read full this story
- Harry Dunn's parents say Donald Trump asked them 'THREE times' to meet their son's 'killer' Anne Sacoolas in the White House to 'get some HEALING' - but they refused in hope she will face justice in UK
- 'Boris asked me to do it': Donald Trump says he invited parents of Harry Dunn to meet their son's killer Anne Sacoolas at the White House 'only because Boris Johnson asked him to'
- Queen Elizabeth approves UK prime minister's request to suspend parliament
- SXSW Reveals First 2020 Artist List
- Transcript: Marc Polymeropoulos on "Intelligence Matters"
- The Crown Prince! Duke and Duchess don traditional Pakistani headwear as they meet Himalayan villagers - as historic Royal tour retraces steps his mother Princess Diana took during her visit in 1991
- Diamond in the rough: How an architect transformed a cramped studio in a run-down apartment block into an award-winning masterpiece using ONE secret door
- In Diana's footsteps: Kate Middleton wears the SAME traditional Pakistani hat as Prince William's mother as Royals retrace her 1991 visit to the Himalayan foothills on the second full day of their historic tour
- This Week In Tabloids: Reese Witherspoon Is Still Testifying in Ryan Philippe's Domestic Violence Trial
- How to Buy Your First Home - Step by Step Tips From a Professional Real Estate Agent
How Harry and Meghan considered ambushing the Queen: Couple's plan to dash from airport for showdown with the Queen, 94, immediately after landing in UK from Canada is revealed in new book have 410 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 25, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.