Joe Biden outraised Donald Trump’s reelection campaign last month and for the full second quarter of 2020, figures released Wednesday revealed, highlighting robust enthusiasm for the White House challenger. Biden and the Democratic National Committee saw their best fundraising month ever in June, bringing in a staggering $141. Trump and the Republican National Committee, on the other hand, brought in $10 million less at $131 million in June. This is the second month in a row Biden has brought in more cash than Trump in the midst of the coronavirus crisis and nationwide unrest and a growing Black Live Matter movement in the wake of George Floyd’s death. The second quarter of 2020 – April through June – was a record haul for both campaigns. The presumed Democratic candidate, however, came out on top with $282.1 million versus the president’s $266 million in the same time period. Joe Biden and the Democratic National Committee brought in $141 million in June Biden earned $10 million more than Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee in June Trump has $295 million cash on hand, and raised $266 million in the second quarter of 2020, but Biden topped that with $282.1 million in… Read full this story
- Donald Trump's State of the Union address 2019
- 'Why Donald Trump is the man to strike a deal between China and Taiwan'
- Pacific Edge raises $5 million from shareholder plan
- Opinon: The two powerful images that stole Trump’s State of the Union thunder
- Opinion: The Democrats need to get angrier at Donald Trump if they're to stand a chance
- Who has Donald Trump fired and who has resigned from his administration?
- Trump declares emergency at border after stinging budget defeat
- Opinion: Calling a national emergency would be the most selfish thing Donald Trump has ever done
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez set to quiz Donald Trump’s former fixer Michael Cohen after landing plum gig on oversight committee
- Letters to the Editor: Trump’s threats to shut down the Mexican border betray the real reason he’s so desperate to build the wall
Joe Biden raises $10 million more than Donald Trump and beats him for second month in a row as Democrats take in $282 million in last three months have 324 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.