Deputy Chairman of HCMC People’s Committee Duong Anh Duc on Sunday requested authorities to monitor tourists in the city and anyone who had visited central Da Nang City since July 1. Local residents are encouraged to report any knowledge pertaining to illegal border entry.Dong Nai Province that neighbors HCMC has also requested anyone returning from Da Nang since July 13 to self-isolate at home for 14 days. All tourist trips to Da Nang were suspended.Mekong Delta’s Can Tho City has tested 693 passengers arriving via four flights from Da Nang, director of the Can Tho health department Cao Minh Chu said Sunday, adding no abnormal cases have been reported as of Sunday night. All passenger information would be handed to local authorities for monitoring purposes, he confirmed.Four more flights from Da Nang to Can Tho, carrying hundreds of passengers, are expected on Monday, with all passengers to be screened for Covid-19.”In this regard, Can Tho Steering Committee on Covid-19 Prevention has recommended the suspension of all flights from Can Tho to Da Nang and vice versa,” Chu stated, adding all recent Da Nang arrivals would be closely monitored.Over 320 flyers from Da Nang to south-central Khanh Hoa Province on Sunday… Read full this story
- Tourism growth lures hotel and resort investors to Da Nang
- Da Nang proposes US$2 billion horse-racing track, golf course
- Remembering Robert Morgenthau, the History-Making Manhattan DA
- Second cinema chain BANS gang film Blue Story after 100-strong machete brawl terrified families watching Frozen 2 during screening - as director defends his movie as 'about love not violence'
- Đà Nẵng, a brick for Vietnamese entertainment tourism
- Ba Na Hills - from a neglected mountain town to a tourism Mecca
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 24
- Bright horizons for resort property development
- Small children in need of help after losing father
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 27
Localities screen Da Nang arrivals as Covid-19 infections resume have 300 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.