AMAZON has slashed the price of Meghan and Harry’s much-anticipated book before it has been released. Finding Freedom, Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family has gone down from £20 to £13.60, the Daily Mail revealed. The book, which is due for release next month, will chart the events leading up to the couple’s departure from the UK. Meanwhile, Prince Harry has suffered a huge drop popularity according to a YouGov poll. In the original poll in 2012, the Duke of Sussex was viewed as 75 per cent an asset to the nation – but a new one recently saw that figure drop to 35 per cent. And the Duchess of Sussex decided to leave one of her dogs in Canada when she first moved to Britain because it doesn’t like Prince Harry.Beagle Guy came with her and royal watchers said Meghan would be reunited with rescue dog Bogart when the Duchess relocated to LA with Harry, 35, and their son Archie. But a close associate said Meghan has decided Labrador-German shepherd cross Bogart will remain in Canada. Keep up to date with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry by following our live blog below. Rebecca Flood9 minutes agoGET YOUR… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle ‘not worried’ about half-sister Samantha’s ‘tell-all’ book and is writing her own, says friend
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's US election intervention 'violated' terms of 'Megxit' deal with the Queen, say senior aides - as they discuss how to distance Royal Family from couple
- Is Harry going to take US citizenship? Prince leaves the door open by saying he won't vote in 'this' presidential election as he and Meghan weigh in on 2020 race
- Meghan Markle stuns viewers of America’s Got Talent by sending a personal video message to finalist who spent 36 years in prison after he was wrongly convicted of rape
- Meghan Markle's sister releases tell-about book saying 'truth is stranger than fiction'
- Meghan Markle's sister slams royals for not postponing wedding - despite massive cost
- 'I wish Harry luck, he's gonna need it!' Trump's jab at Prince as he says he is 'not a fan of' Meghan Markle after the pair 'told Americans to vote president out'
- Harry Potter fans divided over rumoured TV series – with many fearing the show will ‘ruin their childhoods’
- Revealed - The racy reality star funding Charles's latest 'passion project': Bling Empire's Christine Chiu made millions from boob jobs and butt lifts – and her name is on the Prince's new Wellbeing Centre
- UK's competitions watchdog launches investigation into algorithms used by Google, Amazon and Facebook amid fears they are 'manipulating' lives
Meghan and Harry latest news: Prince’s popularity plummets in poll as Amazon slashes price of book have 428 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.