Meghan Markle dropped a huge hint she and Prince Harry were ‘already engaged’ at the Invictus Games in Toronto – two months before their official announcement, it has been claimed. The games was the couple’s first official outing together, and the now Duchess of Sussex, 38, wore a £137 blouse by her fashion designer friend Misha Nonoo dubbed the ‘Husband’ shirt for the occasion. At the time many royal watchers hoped the wardrobe choice was a sign of Meghan’s intentions towards the prince. And now Finding Freedom, a new bombshell biography written by journalists Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand, who are supporters of the couple, claims they were already ‘secretly engaged’ at the event, after Harry popped the question in August 2017. Meghan Markle, 38, wore a £137 blouse by her fashion designer friend Misha Nonoo dubbed the ‘Husband’ shirt for the occasion That month the pair had taken a romantic trip to Botswana – where they are said to have celebrated both Meghan’s 36th birthday and their first year as a couple. Harry and Meghan didn’t announce their intention to marry until November 2017, where the Duke said he popped the question ‘earlier this month’ while they were ‘roasting a… Read full this story
- Prince Harry drops huge hint he's ready for baby number two with wife Meghan Markle
- Duchesses honour Britain's heroes: Meghan Markle pays tribute to Britain's war dead as she joins Prince Harry at Westminster Abbey's remembrance poppy field - while Kate and Prince William meet emergency crews from Grenfell fire and terror attacks
- Meghan Markle's net worth and age - her transformation from Suits actress to royal princess
- Who is Cressida Bonas, when did she date Prince Harry and who is her fiancé?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Royal Tour - Amazing little moments you might have missed from couple's adventure
- How old is Meghan Markle, when did she and Prince Harry meet and is she REALLY feuding with Kate Middleton?
- Who is Misha Nonoo? Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s matchmaker and fashion designer
- How to get Marks & Spencer-loving Meghan Markle’s designer look at the high street giant
- Meghan Markle curtsies to Queen of Tonga as she and Harry bid farewell before returning to Sydney
- Meghan Markle in labour as couple prepare to welcome their royal baby
Meghan Markle dropped a HUGE hint she and Prince Harry were 'already engaged' at the Invictus Games two months before their announcement by wearing Misha Nonoo's 'Husband' shirt have 373 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.