Most of us have had to help our elderly parents navigate modern technology to keep in touch during lockdown – and the Princess Royal is no exception. When the 94-year-old Queen took part in her first public video call last month to support the nation’s carers, it was Princess Anne who assisted her mother in getting set up on Webex. In a sneak preview of an upcoming ITV documentary to mark the royal’s 70th birthday, Anne asks Her Majesty: ‘Can you see everybody? You should have six people on your screen.’ When the Queen replies: ‘Yes, well I can see four anyway,’ the princess is quick to remark: ‘Actually, you don’t need me. You know what I look like!’ The amusing clip, shared on Twitter by ITV News Royal Editor Chris Ship this evening, has left royal fans praising Anne for her humorous antics. When the Queen took part in her first pubic video call last month to support the nation’s carers, it was Princess Anne (pictured) who assisted her mother In a sneak preview of a new ITV documentary marking the royal’s 70th birthday, Anne asks Her Majesty (pictured): ‘Can you see everybody? You should have six people on your screen.’ One… Read full this story
- Princess Diana 'best mother in the world,' says Prince Harry in eulogy
- Best and Worst Movie Moments of 2018 According to io9
- Game of Game Of Thrones thrones: 43 big upcoming fantasy and sci-fi shows
- Fall 101: The best things to do, see, hear, taste, buy & experience this season!
- Black History Month events around NY
- Baby bliss! Expecting - and engaged - duo Swizz Beatz, Alicia Keys 'letting everything flow'
- This summer's reading list comes in the form of beach reads, New York stories and the apocalypse
- Phoenix concert news: Weezer, Pixies, Styx, Maroon 5, Demi Lovato, Kid Rock
- Tuesday's Best Deals: Casper Mattresses, Ninja Kitchen Gear, Amazon Furniture, and More
- November Phoenix local music picks: The Maine, AZ Hip Hop Festival, Pistoleros
One's first video call: Behind-the-scenes moment Princess Anne teaches her mother the Queen how to use the technology - in a sneak peek of upcoming ITV documentary to mark her 70th birthday have 325 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.