There are only a few bigger names in limited-overs cricket at the moment than Rohit Sharma. There are several records attached to his name that only highlight some of his accomplishments. Rohit Sharma created a world record when he scored five centuries in a single edition of World Cup last year – becoming the only player to do so. Rohit Sharma also has the world record of most runs in a single innings of an ODI – 264 against Sri Lanka in 2014. Rohit Sharma is the only player to register three double centuries in ODIs. Rohit Sharma is also the only player to score four T20I centuries – the maximum by any player.But young fans might find it surprising that Rohit’s career graph, which is steadily going up now, was not quite smooth when he had just started his international career. With inconsistent performances, and an inability to find a stagnant position to bat on, the India batsman had to work hard to become a regular member of the team.Also read: ‘To be honest, I am really worried’: Irfan Pathan expresses concern over fitness of fast bowlersBut ever since he was tried on as an opener by MS Dhoni in 2013, Rohit found… Read full this story
- Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma continue to dominate ICC ODI rankings for batsmen
- ‘Don’t think it is possible that Ravi Shastri was unaware about Rohit Sharma’s situation’: Virender Sehwag ‘doesn’t agree’ with India head coach
- Rohit has to captain in Kohli's absence, not Rahane: Irfan Pathan
- Kohli, Rohit continue to dominate ICC ODI rankings for batsmen
- Rohit being fit and available is best news for Indian cricket: Gavaskar
- 'Team India's plan doesn't look to have changed too much'
- Pakistan domestic cricketer tests positive for COVID-19
- India had better batting line-up during Tendulkar's time than current one under Kohli: Yousuf
- IPL 2020: Qualifier 1: Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals: All you need to know, Probable XI, India timing, live streaming
- Babar Azam replaces Azhar Ali as Pakistan Test team captain for New Zealand series
Timing, temperament, commitment is unbelievable: Pakistan’s Kamran Akmal lauds India opener Rohit Sharma have 332 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at July 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.