Vietnamese citizens completing flight procedures at Heathrow International Airport, London, UK. — VNA/VNS Photo Đình Thư HÀ NỘI — Nearly 280 citizens were repatriated from European countries on a flight of the national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines on August 6-7. The flight was arranged by Vietnamese authorities, the Embassy of Vietnam in the UK, representative agencies in some European nations and the national flag carrier, together with competent agencies of the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark and the Czech Republic. The passengers included children under 18, students who finished their studies with expired visas or without accommodations, pregnant women, the elderly, the ill, stranded tourists and workers. The Vietnamese representative agencies helped citizens travel to airports in London and Frankfurt while the Vietnamese Embassy in the UK and the General Consulate in Germany also sent staff to the airports to assist them with boarding procedures. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, disease prevention measures were carried out during the flight. Upon landing at Vân Đồn International Airport in the north-eastern province of Quảng Ninh, the flight crew and all passengers were given heath examinations and quarantined in line with regulations. Vietnamese authorities and overseas missions plan to arrange more flights… Read full this story
- Steve Bannon makes a comeback in Europe — and promises ‘a brave new world’ as populists prepare to govern
- Angry over anti-Trump sign, he threatened to call police on Vietnamese-American couple
- High-quality Vietnamese goods fair returns to HCM City
- The Observer view on the urgent need for a fresh vote on Europe
- Forget Congress. Facebook’s real problem is in Europe.
- France: 9 children among returned citizens who fled Syria
- Suspected Islamic State member brought to US for prosecution
- EU citizens angry at being denied a vote in UK
- Russians named in spy poisoning travelled widely in Europe
- More ISIS-Tied British Citizens Have Returned to the U.K., Likely Posing Significant Threat, Study Shows
280 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Europe have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.