A corner of Ho Chi Minh City (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – Ho Chi Minh City had disbursed nearly 21.28 trillion VND (920 million USD at current exchange rate) of public investment capital as of August 23, fulfilling 50.5 percent of the assigned capital this year, the city's Department of Planning and Investment reported. At a recent online meeting on the issue, Director of the Department of Planning and Investment Le Thi Huynh Mai said both the amount of disbursed capital and the rate of disbursement were higher than the figures for the same period last year. Specifically, the amount of disbursed capital was up 2.35 times year on year and the rate of disbursement up 1.89 times. The official stressed that the achievement was a bright spot in the city's performance in 2020 considering the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic. To fulfill the target for this year, the city has set a range of solutions. In early September, the Department of Planning and Investment will submit to the municipal People's Committee a plan of actions for the last three months of the year, designed to remove difficulties for production and business activities, thus supporting enterprises and economic… Read full this story
- HCM City absorbs 2.77 billion USD in FDI capital in five months
- Why disbursements of public investment in Vietnam are slow?
- HCM City urges work on roads surrounding airport
- HCM City bus services seek higher subsidy
- HCM City seeks $54 billion for investment projects
- Expert proposes using chemical to fight flooding in HCM City
- Pork prices hit all-time high in HCM City
- The resurrection of Palermo: from mafia battlefield to cultural capital
- Condotel investment risky yet promising property segment
- Efficient cities crucial to Vietnam’s transformation into high-income society: WB expert
HCM City accelerates disbursement of public investment capital have 283 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 31, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.