Alluri Trust chairman and founder of the Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS) at Nellimarla in the district Alluri Murthy Raju, 89, died of heart attack in a private hospital on Monday.He was treated for COVID-19 and later tested negative. However, while being discharged from the hospital, he collapsed and died on the spot. Mr. Murthy Raju was instrumental in establishing various institutions, including the Alluri Institute of Management Sciences, Warangal Public School, the Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences apart from MIMS which is the first medical college in the district.Mr. Murthy Raju had previously worked as chairperson of the Bhadrachalam temple trust board.Several public representatives recalled their association with Mr. Murthy Raju and his services to the education sector in the district.
- Wood Brothers Racing founder Glen Wood passes away at 93
- Joe Gibbs Racing co-owner J.D. Gibbs passes away
- Little Girl Who Rode With Richard Hammond In A Pink Lambo Passed Away
- The “Father” Of The Computer Mouse Has Passed Away At Age 88
- Cancer-Stricken YouTube Star Talia Castellano Has Passed Away
- Korean eSports Player Passes Away at 25 Years-Old
- Man Passes Away Surrounded By Knife-Wielding Loved Ones
- One of Mexico’s most badass acting legends passed away at 106
- Actress Vonetta McGee Passes Away
- Lena Horne Passes Away at 92
MIMS founder Murthy Raju passes away have 214 words, post on www.thehindu.com at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.