Nearly 280 Vietnamese citizens from Europe were brought home on a repatriation flight which landed at the Van Don International Airport in the northern province of Quang Ninh on August 7. Nearly 280 Vietnamese citizens from Europe return home on August 7. Photo by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the flight was arranged by authorities of Vietnam and some European countries including the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark and Czech Republic, and the national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines. Passengers included children under 18, the elderly, pregnant woman, people with illness, stranded tourists, labourers with expired contracts and without residence, interns, students without residence due to the closure of dormitories and other disadvantaged cases. Right after landing at the airport, all the passengers and the flight crew members were given health check-ups and then sent to quarantine areas in accordance with current regulations. In a press conference held on August 6, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang announced that more than 80 flights have been operated so far, bringing home safely more than 21,000 Vietnamese citizens from some 50 countries and territories.
- Nearly 280 Vietnamese citizens flown home from France, Morocco and Chile
- Nearly 280 Vietnamese citizens return home from UAE and Kuwait
- Nearly 280 Vietnamese citizens flown home from France, Morocco, Chile
- Nearly 350 Vietnamese citizens brought home safely from Australia
- Nearly 270 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Australia
- Nearly 180 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Brunei
- Nearly 330 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Angola
- Nearly 350 Vietnamese citizens flown home from Australia
- Over 340 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Norway
- Bamboo Airways flight brings nearly 280 Vietnamese home from UAE, Kuwait
Nearly 280 Vietnamese people brought home from Europe have 251 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.