A nasty GOP primary in Tennessee to replace retiring Sen. Lamar AlexanderAndrew (Lamar) Lamar AlexanderThe Hill’s Campaign Report: COVID-19 puts conventions in flux Negotiators hit gas on coronavirus talks as frustration mounts Chamber of Commerce endorses Ernst for reelection MORE (R) between a Trump-backed Republican and a rival supported by Sens. Ted CruzRafael (Ted) Edward CruzThe Hill’s Campaign Report: COVID-19 puts conventions in flux Ted Cruz bashes Oprah for ‘lecture’ on race: ‘What utter, racist BS’ Senate Democrats prepare seven-figure spending spree in Texas MORE (R-Texas) and Rand PaulRandal (Rand) Howard PaulThe Hill’s Campaign Report: COVID-19 puts conventions in flux A plan to empower parents, increase education options as an uncertain school year looms Multiple lawmakers self-quarantine after exposure to Gohmert MORE (R-Ky.) appears to be headed to the wire on Thursday. Bill Hagerty, whom President TrumpDonald John TrumpLincoln Project ad dubs Jared Kushner the ‘Secretary of Failure’ Pence: Chief Justice Roberts ‘has been a disappointment to conservatives’ Twitter bans Trump campaign until it deletes tweet with COVID-19 misinformation MORE endorsed, is trying to hold off a challenge from political newcomer Manny Sethi, a trauma surgeon who is surging into the finish with help from Cruz and Paul, Trump’s onetime 2016… Read full this story
- Lib Dem leadership fight turns nasty as hopeful accused of being a Tory at heart
- Republicans Most at Risk of Being Primaried in 2022
- Iowa, New Hampshire Republicans grapple with setting post-Trump tone in presidential contests
- A fractured Republican party battles it out under Trump’s shadow
- RNC chair says GOP will be neutral in 2024 presidential primary
- Surprise! Surprise! Republicans Care About Deficits Again!
- Cindy McCain says Arizona Republicans' censure for failing to support Donald Trump is a 'badge of honor' as GOP also denounces critics Gov. Doug Ducey and former Sen. Jeff Flake
- Republicans invite Donald Trump to get-together for 'potential 2024 candidates' after he claims he is 'more popular than ever before'
- Republicans invite Trump to get-together for 'potential 2024 candidates' after he claims he is 'more popular than ever before'
- Wyoming Republican Party Censures Liz Cheney as GOP Civil War Intensifies
Tennessee primary battle turns nasty for Republicans have 342 words, post on thehill.com at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.