Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. Filled your freezer with home-baked bread and maxed out on your handheld gaming device's storage? Perhaps it's time to pick up another hobby — one that'll add more color to your wardrobe, whether it's social distancing-friendly loungewear or everyday essentials. If you're looking to make the most out of your extra time and idle hands, why not try some of the best home tie-dye kits to transform your basic staples? Whether you're DIY-ing your Deadhead uniform or want to add another stylish skill to your artistic arsenal, you've certainly got plenty of options. If you're not into the trippy Seventies-inspired look, there are cool pre-made kits that allow you to put a modern twist on Japanese shibori and other traditional techniques. Here's how to tie-dye at home, as well as a list of the supplies to stock up on — and don't forget to dust off your old color wheel, too. What Do You Need to Tie-Dye at Home? Dyes: From food coloring to everyday produce to ready-made… Read full this story
- Here’s the real reason behind the Dallas Cowboys’ mismatched uniform colors
- 7 ugliest NFL Color Rush uniforms
- Check out this leaked Tottenham Hotspur kit for next season
- Check out this leak of the USA’s new third kit … it’s very, very red
- Hoop Thoughts: What is happening to home court advantage?
- Minnesotan bores deeper into market with his electric drill auger
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton aims for a fashion home run
- Maximizing Your Work from Home Life
- How To Ditch Your Boring Throw Pillows For Something Cooler
- Game 1 live analysis: Blue Jackets tie Capitals at 2 in third period; Foligno struck in face by puck; Anderson ejected
These Home Tie-Dye Kits Add Color to Your Boring Basics have 321 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at August 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.