TV chef Sally Bee has waded into the row over whether Prime Minister Boris Johnson is right to tackle the nation’s obesity crisis by prescribing more gastric bands for people struggling to lose weight. Healthy cook Sally, 52, of Stratford-upon-Avon, who shot to fame on ITV’s Lorraine show, says paying attention to people’s emotional needs and the deep-rooted reasons people fall into unhealthy eating habits is the real key to winning the obesity battle. She’s even offering to put the prime minister on her six-week weight-loss course to show him how he could lose 12lbs. Sally told FEMAIL: ‘Losing weight is not a mechanical thing, it’s an emotional thing. My heart breaks for anyone who struggles with their weight. TV chef Sally Bee (pictured) has waded into the row over whether Prime Minister Boris Johnson is right to tackle the nation’s obesity crisis by prescribing more gastric bands for people struggling to lose weight Mr Johnson said that since his recovery from the deadly illness he has focused on getting fitter by going on morning runs with his dog Dilyn – and wants Brits to do the same ‘For far too long people have been led up the garden path with… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson urges Theresa May to 'stand up to EU bullies'
- Boris Johnson's popularity among Tories and Brexiteers has sunk to its lowest level
- John Major rips into Boris Johnson and fellow Brexiteers, saying they'll never be forgiven
- Boris Johnson trashes PM’s Brexit plan as non-starter and warns of ‘greatest national humiliation since Suez’
- The Boris Johnson Tech Entrepreneur Farrago Explained For Americans And The Confused
- Businesswoman Jennifer Arcuri refuses to deny affair with Boris Johnson
- Boris Johnson claims Brexit talks ‘have reached moment of crisis’ and urges Britain to ‘resist being pushed around’ by EU
- No deal Brexit almost inevitable warns Macron ally as he rips apart Boris Johnson's plan
- Boris Johnson makes ANOTHER push for Brexit deal after stubborn EU rejects PM's plan
- Boris Johnson Says He’s Ready to Press Trump on U.K. Teenager’s Death
Why Boris Johnson's plan for more gastric bands WON'T solve the obesity crisis: TV health expert Sally Bee argues people should see 'positivity coaches' - and says 'overweight' PM should lead by example have 350 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.