Home Fashion Trends Fashion Trends Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on September 3, 2020 Beaches are always fun. In fact, whenever we think about visiting a cool and relaxed holiday destination, the one spot that pops out in our mind is a beach. The atmosphere at a beach definitely gives us peace of mind and happiness but we also can’t forget the fact that it is the best place to flaunt cool and chic beachwear style. For men, we know there are not many different outfit options but there are number of stylish combinations, which can be made from your basic clothes. So, take a look at these 18 awesome outfit combinations to flaunt at a beach. 1. Plain T-shirt And Printed Shorts You must definitely be having a white plain T-shirt in your wardrobe, which you have not used for months. It’s time to pull that out for your beach vacation. Now, you must be thinking that how can a plain T-shirt look cool, especially at the beach. Well, we agree but who told you to look boring and uncool. Pair them with printed shorts to up the fashion quotient. 2. White Shirt And Black Shorts Black and… Read full this story
- 45 style tips to take from Victoria Beckham as she celebrates her 45th birthday today
- Before you leave a tip in an Irish restaurant, read this
- Keep cool and dine outside in style this summer with gingham checks and stripes
- Spring clean your wardrobe and give your favourite go-tos a style reboot
- Can you tell if these nine saucy outfits are for the bedroom or a night out?
- What is smart casual dress code for men and women? A guide to the correct attire from an etiquette expert
- From looking like a geisha to kids’ TV presenter and ‘PYJAMAS’, what men think about women’s fashion
- Hello sunshine!: hats to keep you cool all summer long
- Meghan Markle’s best maternity moments and how to steal her style for less
- Vogue Williams shares top fashion tips for Cheltenham Ladies' Day
18 Beach Outfits For Men With 10 Additional Styling Tips That Will Up Your Cool Quotient have 331 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.