Photo: Lindsay Ellary for New York Magazine A short man roars onstage on a toy-size motorcycle, his black-and-red-checked lumberjack coat swinging open over his bare chest. He spoons up a mouthful of protein powder, spits it out past his enormous Yorkshire-terrier mustache, and lights the resulting dust cloud on fire. Grrrargh! He raises an ax high over his head, but it boinks delicately off a log. After all, inside this guy Nate — a bellowing, grimacing Napoleonic bro — is a very little lady. When I speak to his creator, Natalie Palamides, in her Los Angeles home, she is whatever the polar opposite of Nate is, comfy in a purple maxi dress and yellow-lensed glasses. In normal life, Palamides doesn’t do the chaos-Muppet faces that characterize her comedy, and her ferocious energy is groggy at ten in the morning. But at any hour, playing any gender, her voice is her superpower. Low or high, Palamides sounds like a distracted Powerpuff Girl (she’s actually the voice of Buttercup in the recent series reboot), with the exact mix of gravel and squeak that makes you think something tiny is about to kick your ass. For most of her weird and wonderful Netflix… Read full this story
- Game of Thrones babe Natalie Dormer turns braless temptress with sideboob display
- Rafael Nadal vs Dominic Thiem, French Open 2018 men's final
- Irish border shouldn't have dominated Brexit debate, says Boris Johnson in attack on PM
- French Open 2018: Dominic Thiem vs Alexander Zverev
- “In Orwell’s ‘1984’ society knew it was being dominated. Not today”
- Western-Dominated G7 'Declining in Relevance to World Economy'
- Plaistow basketball player Dominic Norton sets up his own IT consultancy business
- How lacklustre Northern Ireland allowed World Cup-bound Cost Rica stroll to send-off win
- Dominic Raab hails Brexit plans as practical way forward
- London’s euro clearing dominance poses risk, German politician says
Allow Natalie Palamides to Dominate You have 302 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.