A motorbike production line of Honda Vietnam in Vinh Phuc province (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Honda Vietnam reported a 10 percent month-on-month fall in the sale of motorbikes in August but a 38 percent rise in automobile sales . It sold 176,116 motorbikes during the month, a year-on-year decline of 17 percent. The best-selling model was the Wave Alpha, with 39,906 units sold, or 23 percent of its total. The Vision was the most popular scooter, with sales of 54,393 units, or 31 percent. In the 2021 fiscal year, which is from April 2020 to March 2021, 788,958 Honda motorbikes were sold to date, down 23 percent year on year. The company also exported 13,472 motorbikes to various markets during August. Conversely, the joint venture delivered 1,634 automobiles in the month, up 38 percent against July. The CR-V was the hottest domestically-assembled model, with 495 units sold, or 57 percent of its total sales in August. Meanwhile, the Honda City, another domestically-assembled model, saw 459 units sold, or 28 percent. In the 2021 fiscal year, Honda has sold 9,560 automobiles of all kinds to date, representing a fall of 23 percent over the previous financial year./. VNA
- Toyota Prius sales fall in August
- 2018 Honda Amaze goes on sale for INR 5.60-9.00 lakhs
- Auto sales show buoyant performance
- Toyota Yaris review: Right car but too late to challenge Honda City, Hyundai Verna?
- Bollywood Actor Rohit Roy buys Indian Scout Bobber: Sells away rare 1832cc Honda Rune
- Honda Jazz electric vehicle with 300 km range to roll out by 2020
- Flipkart Redmi Note 5 & Note 5 Pro Next Flash Sale Date on 30th May
- Honda Civic saloon returns
- 2018 Honda Civic Tour Presents Charlie Puth 'Voicenotes' This Summer
- Honda Clarity Series Earns Coalition for Clean Air 2018 California Air Quality Award
Honda Vietnam’s motorbike sales down, auto sales up in August have 265 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.