Rebekah Vardy has been confirmed as the latest star set to appear in Dancing on Ice in 2021. The WAG, 38, gushed that she was ‘so ready’ for the glam squad as she prepares to take to the rink next year, but her husband Jamie is hoping she doesn’t ‘fall over.’ The news comes as Rebekah also vowed that she would clear her name ahead of her looming High Court battle with Coleen Rooney, after being accused of selling stories about her, which she vehemently denies. Scroll down for video Exciting: Rebekah Vardy has been confirmed as the latest star set to appear in Dancing on Ice in 2021, amid her looming court battle with Coleen Rooney Go hell for faux leather like Rebekah in a lilac dress from Zara Zara faux leather mini dress Available here Visit site Rebekah Vardy is the latest celebrity confirmed to be taking part in Dancing On Ice 2021, joining the likes of Myleene Klass and Denise van Outen. Soon we’ll be seeing her in a whole lot of sequins, but for now she’s wearing a pretty lilac dress from Zara. It’s made from faux leather and features sweet little puff sleeves, a skater skirt… Read full this story
- Court Report: From Sister Jean to UMBC to federal convictions, it's the college hoops 2018 year in review
- Every NBA Team's Trade-Deadline Shopping List
- Warriors 115, Celtics 111: Potential Finals preview lives up to hype
- N.C.A.A. Tournament Day 1: Gonzaga, Kentucky and Kansas Cruise as Higher Seeds Avoid Trouble
- Is Kamala Harris next to go?: California Democrat on brink of exiting presidential race after firing dozens of campaign staff and dropping to three per cent in the polls
- FMIA: Kyler Murray and One Coach’s Argument For Why The Small QB Will Have a Massive Impact in the NFL
It's... Rebekah Vardy! WAG is the ninth star CONFIRMED for Dancing on Ice 2021... as she vows to 'clear her name' amid Coleen Rooney court battle have 298 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 29, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.