Silver prices edged lower to Rs 67,914 per kg on September 9 as participants increased their short positions as seen by the open interest. The precious metal settled with a gain of 1.1 percent yesterday on COMEX.Silver prices have been under pressure due to the strong US dollar and weaker investor interest.Silver holdings in iShares ETF decreased by 112.92 tonnes to 17,454.32 tonnes.Close In the futures market, silver for December delivery touched an intraday high of Rs 68,186 and a low of Rs 67,556 per kg on the MCX. So far in the current series, the precious metal has touched a low of Rs 49,415 and a high of Rs 79,723. related news Oil mixed as storm threatens US gulf production Around 20% of online train ticket inventory has opened for the public: Report Kangana Ranaut flight episode: DGCA now says still, video photography allowed on board Silver delivery for December contract slipped Rs 580, or 0.85 percent to Rs 67,914 per kg at 14:28 hours with a business turnover of 15,826 lots. The same for the March contract fell by Rs 650, or 0.92 percent, to Rs 70,052 per kg with a turnover of 178 lots.The value of December… Read full this story
- Global Conductive Silver Paste Market 2016 Size, Key Trends, Demand, Growth, Size, Review
- Discover The Secret To Making A Living Trading Futures Online Guaranteed!
- Bright Future For Indian Textile Industry
- My Experiences Trading Gold and Silver Commodity Futures Contracts and Options
- Moon Base by 2020; Pure Weakness and Bogus Timeline
- Trading Commodity Futures Using Support and Resistance - Paper Trading
- My Experiences Trading Live Cattle and Meat Commodity Futures Contracts and Options
- Possible Future Warfare Technologies
- What Is Futures Trading?
- Corn Futures Bull Market and Ethanol Demand
Silver futures down 0.85% to Rs 67,914 per kg on weak demand have 275 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.