AFGHANISTAN T20 LEAGUE by Atif Azam • Last updated on ShareTweet Raees Ahmadzai was lavish in his praise for legspinner Noor Ahmed © Afghanistan Cricket Board Raees Ahmadzai, Afghanistan’s newly appointed director of cricket, said that missing star players in the ongoing Shpageeza T20 League is a blessing in disguise as it provides an opportunity for youngsters to showcase their talent against the seniors. The Afghanistan Cricket Board has allowed six of its national players currently participating in the Caribbean Premier League to continue playing in the tournament till its conclusion despite a clash with the local Shpageeza T20 League. Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Najibullah Zadran and Zahir Khan were the six players who were allowed to extend their stay there in the Caribbean till the end of the CPL following discussions between Cricket West Indies and ACB. Ahmadzai, who took over the role from Andy Moles, feels that it’s an opportunity for the youngsters to prove themselves but added that Rashid and others are following the domestic tournament closely. ”There are some amazing talents and the way young boys are responding to the seniors is quite good to see. They now look to be different… Read full this story
- Man City player ratings vs Atalanta: Sterling and Aguero star in Champions League comeback
- Virgil van Dijk taunts Man Utd rivalry as Liverpool star makes Premier League title claim
- XFL player quits league after learning how much he would be paid
- Dallas Stars' Tyler Seguin reveals he lost his home in devastating tornado that struck without warning and says images of it gutted and without a roof are 'extremely sad to see'
- Minor leagues have big problem: MLB says improve facilities to meet major league standards
- Women's Watch: Red Stars' Kerr has one goal: Win.
- Is Tottenham star Harry Kane the answer for Man Utd and could they sign him? Big Debate
- How An Achilles Tear Affects NBA Players (Or, Why Kobe Is Screwed)
- Jurgen Klopp warns Liverpool star Mohamed Salah to expect ‘old school’ tackles vs Man Utd
- Virat Kohli to attend opening day of 2019 Pro Kabaddi League, will cheer for 'U Mumba'
Absence of star players in Shpageeza League a blessing in disguise - Ahmadzai have 359 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.