Image source: The Motley Fool. Dover Corp ( NYSE:DOV ) Oct 20, 2020 , 9:00 a.m. ET Contents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: Operator Good morning, and welcome to Dover’s Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call. Speaking today are Richard J. Tobin, President and Chief Executive Officer; Brad Cerepak, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; and Andrey Galiuk, Vice President of Corporate Development and Investor Relations. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to turn the call over to Mr. Andrey Galiuk. Please go ahead, sir. Andrey Galiuk — Vice President-Corporate Development Thank you, Laurie. Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining our call. This call will be available for playback and the audio portion of this call will be archived on our website for three months. Dover provides non-GAAP information and the reconciliations between GAAP and adjusted measures are included in our investor supplement and presentation materials, which are available on our website. We want to remind everyone that our comments today may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to uncertainties and risks, including the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy and on our customers, suppliers, employees, operations, business, liquidity and cash flow…. Read full this story
- Transcript: Sen. John Barrasso on "Face the Nation," December 16, 2018
- Bank earnings the next big threat to Buffett’s portfolio after Apple profit warning?
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on January 13, 2019
- Five charts to gauge the environment for equities
- Everyone who has been fired by Trump or quit since he became president
- Ciara O'Brien
- Les Misérables is another depressing example of the BBC’s woke quota targets
- Stockpiling before tax change lifts Zwack profit 33%
- Hard border and medical shortages in no-deal crisis
- From a hard border to a shortage of medical supplies: how a no-deal Brexit may impact Ireland
Dover Corp (DOV) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript have 294 words, post on www.fool.com at October 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.