Melania Trump outlined the ways she’s keeping the staff who man the White House residence safe as she and President Donald Trump battle COVID while Ivanka Trump joined the ranks of officials working from home after the number of aides testing positive for the coronavirus has grown. President Trump, still contagious from his bout with the disease, has returned home, raising concerns about the Secret Service agents who guard him and the more than 100 staffers in the White House residence, most of who are elderly and a minority, which puts them at greater risk for contracting COVID. The first lady outlined the safety guidelines in place for those in the residence, which falls under her jurisdiction. ‘The health and safety of the Residence staff is of the utmost importance to the First Family,’ Melania Trump said in the statement. TRUMP’S INNER CIRCLE WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 1 Ronna McDaniel, 47. Chair of the Republican National Convention McDaniel is thought to have been the first positive case. It was not made public until after Trump’s diagnosis. She was last in contact with Trump on September 25. McDaniel began isolating on September 26 when a member of her family… Read full this story
- Covid crisis sweeps White House and Capitol Hill as Air Force One and Marine One fleet will be grounded for a deep clean, at least three reporters test positive and congressional and SCOTUS staff rush to testing sites
- Not a 'good look': White House fight over masks signaled Covid-19 plans running awry
- Trump's silent public outing belies White House in tumult
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by Facebook - Trump resumes maskless COVID-19 recovery at White House
- White House sows confusion about Trump's condition as source tells reporters next 48 hours will be critical
- Melania Trump ‘has yet to acknowledge Jill Biden and is shunning traditional meeting’ after Donald’s defeat against Joe
- Like a crazy fox in his bunker: Donald Trump vows not to attend inauguration of 'phoney President' as White House staff light rose-scented candles to improve the toxic atmosphere
- No masks and no back up measures: How the White House became ripe for an outbreak
- 75 days of chaos and denial: How Donald Trump can keep fighting his defeat until Joe Biden is sworn in - and even then how does he get removed from the White House?
Melania Trump tries to keep White House residence safe from her COVID husband Donald with filtration system and hospital-grade cleaning - as Ivanka quarantines from West Wing and staff fear they're next have 387 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.