There are only a few more hours left till the end of Prime Day 2020. Time is running out to shop the best deals of the year and this might be your last chance to get the best tech products at such low prices. With every second that ticks by, more deals end, and more products run out of stock. The time to shop is now. Jump on these Prime Day 2020 deals now or risk having to wait a whole year to see discounts like these again. If you’re a shopper holding out hope for better deals come Black Friday we’re here to tell you that it’s not a good idea. Black Friday season begins in November — only a month after Prime Day — and big tech retailers like Amazon might not have time to restock all the must-have products that run out of stock during Prime Day. This means there will be fewer deals stacked up against high demand. You’ll have to compete against thousands of shoppers just to pick up one smart home device or iPhone accessory. Shipping delays will also be more common so any item you buy might not make it in time for… Read full this story
- Window shopping for the 2017 Arizona Cardinals
- Christmas Round Table Part 2 – OKC Thunder dinner companion and last minute shopping
- MMQB: Breaking down the frenzied first four days of free agency
- San Diego Padres: What players will the team deal at the deadline?
- Carolina Panthers released their 2018 schedule. Fans on Twitter were eager to pounce.
- Three Cuts: Should Braves swing for All-Star catcher Lucroy at deadline?
- Pewter Projections: Fantasy Football RB1 Studs and Duds
- NFL Power Rankings, Week 1: Carson Wentz lights up the world
- Twitter’s First Crack at Streaming NFL Hits Mark
- Storybook Start for Bradford
Prime Day is almost over — shop these deals while you still can have 293 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.