The Duke and Duchess of Sussex won’t spend Christmas in Sandringham with the royal family and are ‘looking forward’ to their first holiday in California, sources have claimed. Prince Harry, 36, and Meghan Markle, 39, are currently living in their $14 million Montecito mansion having stepped back from royal duty in March of this year. Vanity Fair’s Katie Nicholl said the Sussexes are excited for their first American Christmas living in California and will travel to the UK days later, allowing them to isolate for two weeks ahead of the start of Meghan’s High Court case against the Mail on Sunday, which begins on January 11. It will mark the second year the couple will have spent the holiday away from the Queen, 94, and other royals – having reportedly spent the last festive season with the duchess’ mother Doria Ragland and their son Archie in Canada. The Duke, 36, and Duchess of Sussex, 39, won’t join the royal family in Sandringham for the holidays and are ‘looking forward’ to spending Christmas in California , Vanity Fair’s Katie Nicholl has reported The royal expert went on to report that the news would likely be ‘disappointing’ for the monarch who is ‘missing’ Harry and her… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to take six weeks off for 'much-needed family time'
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Reveal Wish to ‘Move to Africa’ as they Break from Royal Duties
- Prince William is ‘worried’ about Prince Harry, Meghan Markle after emotional documentary: report
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle reunite with Prince William, Kate Middleton for mental health PSA
- Prince Harry-Meghan make their first official tour in Africa with son Archie
- Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Called Out The "Unfair" And Damaging UK Tabloid Press
- Prince William is 'worried' about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after the couple said they were struggling and confirmed the brothers had drifted apart in ITV documentary
- Prince Harry tells TV interview he won’t be ‘bullied into playing a game that killed my mum’
- Queen and Prince Charles have 'gone out of their way' to help 'struggling' Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle talks ‘challenging’ pregnancy and royal pressure in new doc
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle won't join the royal family at Sandringham and will travel to the UK days after celebrating their first Christmas in their new home, source tells Vanity Fair have 349 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.