Last modified on Oct 21, 2020 17:14 BST Leanne Bayley The new makeup, hair, and skincare launches you should know about for autumn and winter 2020. New cosmetics to spark joy from Glossier, Fenty Beauty, Charlotte Tilbury, MAC, Benefiit and more. We don’t know about you but discovering a new beauty product can really put a smile on your face – and right now we’ll take our joy wherever we can get it. Whether it’s a new lipstick or a new serum or an winter nail colour, these are the products that you need on your radar this winter…The Chanel Cleansing Collection For October, and in the run-up to Christmas, Chanel has focused on skincare with an additional three products to join its best-selling skincare line. LE GEL is an anti-pollution cleansing step for all skin types. It gently cleanses skin while preserving hydration and barrier function. You also have LE GOMMAGE, an anti-pollution exfoliating gel and LE MASQUE, an anti-pollution vitamin clay mask. Why does it spark joy? Cleaning your face just got a whole lot more luxurious. Le Gel, £33, Le Gommage, £39, Le Masque, £45, all Chanel SHOP NOW Glossier Boy Brow in Auburn When Glossier launched in… Read full this story
- Hit the spot: The best blemish-fighting products
- Victoria Beckham Beauty: First makeup range launching in 2019
- Victoria Beckham announces new beauty and wellness brand – here’s everything we know so far
- Milk Makeup has launched in the UK: is it worth the hype?
- This look just confirmed Lucy Boynton as our new beauty crush
- Why Victoria Beckham is the new beauty influencer for women over 40
- 8 Best new phone accessories to take you into 2019
- Q'town man launches world first deer milk beauty product
- Four new joint projects with FAO to be launched [PHOTO]
- In Saudi weddings, small is the new beautiful
The best new beauty products 2020: New makeup & skincare launches to spark joy have 296 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at October 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.