Domestic travellers help boost tourism recovery Saigontourist Travel Service Company said in September alone, it organized tours for more than 4,300 guests who travelled in groups. In October and November, the company will serve some 16,000 guests opting for sightseeing, convention and teambuilding tours, including large groups such as 420 guests from Hanoi to Dalat, 720 from Hanoi to Halong, 325 from Haiphong to Halong and 620 from HCMC to Nha Trang. Fiditour said that it received groups of 100-500 guests for meeting, incentive, conference and event tours to Nha Trang and Phu Quoc, mainly from the food, pharmacy and insurance industries. According to Tran Thi Bao Thu, marketing and communications director of Fiditour, the company is collaborating with airlines and hotels to reduce tour prices by 10-30%. Similarly, BenThanh Tourist is serving an increasing number of guests visiting major attractions such as Phu Quoc, Dalat and Nha Trang. “The market is recovering faster than we expected,” Ta Thi Cam Vinh, deputy general director of BenThanh Tourist, said. Some businesspeople expressed hope that the tourism market would recover faster in the coming months so that their employees can return to work and they will have money to cover operation costs…. Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- First pictures of haulage boss and his wife arrested on 39 counts of manslaughter over Essex death truck tragedy as police arrest fourth man, 48, from Northern Ireland at Stansted Airport
- Michael Bloomberg hires top staffer from Kamala Harris' 2020 campaign as he kicks his Presidential bid into full gear
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18 have 264 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 18, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.