Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Tejashwi Yadav drew praise from Opposition leaders for his extensive campaigning during the Bihar assembly elections, results for which were declared late on Tuesday.Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar said the way Yadav fought the elections will inspire the young generation. “Tejashwi put up a gritty fight. What I saw in the entire campaign was that Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself took a lot of interest in the election,” he said. “On the one side there was a young, inexperienced person like Tejashwi, and on the other side there was a person who was chief minister of Gujarat for several years and is now the prime minister for the second term. And then there was Nitish Kumar, who has also been the chief minister for several years. The way Tejashwi fought elections will offer inspiration to many youngsters,” he said. Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) chief MK Stalin, too, lauded the 31-year-old leader, saying: “The remarkable performance of RJD to emerge as the single-largest party in Bihar inspires confidence in our democracy. I wholeheartedly congratulate Tejashwi for leading the RJD. I wish him and RJD a bright future.”Both the NCP and… Read full this story
- Bihar elections in three-phases from October 28; counting on Nov.10
- Labor's election result may once have triggered an existential crisis in the party. So where does that leave Albanese?
- After their worst election result in 70 years, what will the Coalition do next?
- Wisconsin Voters Sue State’s ‘Fake Electors’ Who Fought 2020 Election Result
- Opposition Leader Tejashwi Yadav's Iftaar Party, Bihar CM Nitish Kumar likely to attend: Sources
- Pennsylvania 2022 primary election results
- The shock election result in Queensland that was hiding in plain sight
- Texas election results: Rep. Cuellar leads Cisneros by 177 votes in Democratic primary
- Texas 2022 primary election results
- Five key takeaways from primary election results
Bihar Election Results 2020: Opposition praises Tejashwi for his fierce campaign have 301 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.