Talking points ahead of the penultimate round of group-stage games in the Champions League: SPAIN A victory for Zinedine Zidane’s Real Madrid at Shakhtar Donetsk will prevent qualification for the knockout stage going down to the final game. Zidane is under increasing pressure to get his team playing like the one that won the Spanish league last season, when it dominated after competition resumed following a long stoppage because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The record 13-time European champion has only one win in its last four matches across all competitions — a 2-0 victory at Inter Milan in the Champions League last week. Madrid lost 2-1 to Alavés in the Spanish league on Saturday. Eden Hazard has been left off the squad after he was substituted in the first half against Alavés for an apparent leg injury. Shakhtar had an upset 3-2 win over Madrid in Spain in their first Group B encounter. Also on Tuesday, Atlético Madrid hosts defending champion Bayern Munich, with the German lineup already in the last-16 as winners of Group A.Bayern routed Atlético 4-0 in Germany. Diego Simeone’s team will advance if it beats Bayern and Lokomotiv does not beat Salzburg…. Read full this story
- Ronaldo signs for Juventus from Real Madrid
- Manchester United set to sign central-defender as Leicester vow to keep Maguire: Premier League transfer rumours
- Chelsea close in on big double signing while Manchester United agree terms with top target: Premier League transfer rumours
- Transfer deadline day LIVE: Everton close in on Barcelona duo and ANOTHER Manchester United target: rumours
- Transfer deadline day LIVE: Everton complete THREE late signings including Manchester United target
- Ronaldo scores late penalty as Real Madrid knock out Juventus
- Can Solskjaer save Manchester United"s season?
- Manchester United meet Crystal Palace to try to seal Wan-Bissaka deal
- Arsenal’s Van de Donk and Miedema seal Women’s Champions League rout
- Solskjaer admits he's striker light at Manchester United
Champions League: Real Madrid, Manchester United look to advance have 326 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.