Video PlayerClose YANGON, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) — China on Friday donated more medical supplies to Myanmar to help fight COVID-19. The Chinese Embassy in Myanmar handed over a total of 240,000 sets of personal protective equipment (PPE) to Myanmar’s Ministry of Health and Sports at the headquarters of Department of Medical Research in Yangon on Friday. At the donation ceremony, Chinese Ambassador to Myanmar Chen Hai said that China has always been in solidarity with Myanmar, providing assistance to Myanmar and will continue to strengthen cooperation with Myanmar to help overcome the pandemic. Because of the donated supplies and assistance by China, many lives have been saved, Dr. Myint Htwe, union minister for health and sports said, expressing gratitude to China in a video message at the ceremony. China has provided medical equipment to support Myanmar since the outbreak of COVID-19 in the country and also sent groups of medical experts to help their Myanmar counterparts in the fight against the disease. Enditem
- Zendaya donates school supplies in hometown
- Aid agencies struggle to deliver food and medical supplies to desperate Syrians
- 'Social pressure can help fight corruption'
- Red Cross urges blood donation after Hurricane Dorian
- German Ebola aid supplies arrive
- 19 killed in factory fire in eastern China_ authorities say
- How Central Floridians can help our neighbors in the Bahamas
- Sieren’s China: Business is thicker than blood
- How to Help the Bahamas After 'Catastrophic' Hurricane Dorian
- How to Help the Bahamas After Hurricane Dorian
China donates more medical supplies to Myanmar to help fight COVID-19 have 234 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.