Home Fashion Trends Fashion Trends Devika Tripathi By Devika Tripathi | on November 14, 2020 Diwali is just around the corner and our preparations have begun. Right from decking up our space with lights to ordering our favourite products online because heavy discounts, Diwali festivities bring in a lot of joy. Diwali festival is also when we get to dress up in our traditional best and with looming Covid-19, Diwali is surely going to be an intimate day spent with family members or friends. We are expecting no grand Diwali bashes this year and so, we have curated festive-perfect outfits for you that you can wear at home (nothing elaborate) this Diwali. However, apart from traditional ensembles, we have you a few western outfits too in the list for those who want to sport something unique this Diwali. 1. A Floral Saree If you want to sport a saree, you can sport a floral saree instead of a shimmering saree this Diwali. A floral saree like the Anita Dongre one in the image can definitely make you look a class apart and you can wear a floral saree, right from printed to embroidered to hand-painted. You can either wear a… Read full this story
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: This Ganesh Festival Ace Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s Vibrant Saree Or Suit Look
- Airport Fashion: Zareen Khan And Amyra Dastur Make Heads Turn In Their Stylish Outfits, Pick Your Favourite!
- Airport Fashion: Karishma Tanna And Nora Fatehi Make Stunning Statements In Their Stylish Outfits
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas Makes A Colourful Splash With Her Fabulous Outfits In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Onam 2020: What's The History Behind Celebrating This Popular Festival?
- 'Jersey': Shahid Kapoor confirms sports film will release in theatres on Diwali 2021
- The best show I've ever seen at Edinburgh: performers and theatre-makers on their festival highlights
- 2020 Esports World Championship starts on October 28 in Israel: Here are players' profile
- Requiem for the High Street: Retail industry faces 200,000 job cuts this year after 320 shops closed every week in 2020 - while Nike, Gap and Vans are latest flagship stores set to leave Oxford Street
- SXSW Sets ‘Demi Lovato: Dancing With The Devil’ As Film Festival Opener; Unveils Program Highlights
Diwali 2020: Top 10 Diwali Outfit Ideas For Your Intimate Diwali Festivities have 352 words, post on www.boldsky.com at November 9, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.