This is the terrifying moment yobs fire rockets at police in Lancashire and target each other with missiles in Glasgow, while crowds run for cover as they are showered by missiles at an out-of-control display in Liverpool. Footage taken in Brierfield last night shows fireworks hurtling towards an officer, who appears to be inside a police vehicle, and exploding just feet from where they are located. Another video filmed by a concerned local captures captures youths firing explosives on a residential street in Shawlands, Scotland, with several houses being hit in the chaos. Hundreds were spotted gathering as fireworks were set off at Everton Park in Merseyside, with the car park reportedly gridlocked. Police in north London are also hunting for a group of thugs who fired pyrotechnics at the RSPCA Harmsworth Animal Hospital in Finsbury Park. Fireworks were even let off near combustible cladding outside a block of flats in Manchester, leaving residents ‘on a knife edge’. Meanwhile, Hertfordshire Police say seven people have been issued with Fixed Penalty Notices for breaching Covid-19 restrictions by meeting in a park to let off fireworks in the early hours of Thursday. It comes as firefighters across the UK were attacked while responding to… Read full this story
- How Uber uses psychological tricks to push its drivers’ buttons
- You Can Star In 'Hamilton' And Still Fear For Your Life As A Black Man
- The Latest: Calif. shooting survivor was at Vegas massacre
- 2018 news year in review: Stories across United States that moved us
- Can China Turn the Middle of Nowhere Into the Center of the World Economy?
- The Latest: Neighbors: Shooter frequently argued with mother
- Uncertain Terms true crime podcast: Dennis Creamer of Brevard County
Firework thugs wreak havoc on Bonfire Night: Terrifying moment yobs fire rockets at police in Lancashire, target each other with missiles in Glasgow and crowds run for cover at out-of-control display in Liverpool have 279 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.