NEW DELHI: Shares of Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd on Tuesday declined over 5 per cent in morning trade after the firm posted a consolidated net loss of Rs 76.01 crore for the quarter ended September. On BSE, the scrip fell 5.28 per cent to Rs 60. Similarly, on NSE, shares of Indiabulls Real Estate dived 5.13 per cent to Rs 60. The firm on Friday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs 76.01 crore for the quarter ended September. It had posted a net profit of Rs 301.11 crore in the year-ago period. Total income stood at Rs 50.70 crore in the second quarter of this fiscal, as against Rs 1,101.90 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year, according to a regulatory filing.
- Real estate developer WDP posts net result of EUR 328.8 million for 2018
- Romanian investors made history on the real estate market in 2018 with record investments of EUR 200 million
- BR ANALYSIS. Bridge the gap: landmark local office deal dominates 2018 real estate market
- Real estate fund leader
- Best of Commercial Real Estate Celebrated at Gala Awards
- Why Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) are good for Malta
- Foreign Investment in Russian Real Estate Highest Since 2012, Report Says
- Netflix shares fall following weak first quarter forecast
- Coca-Cola shares fall on disappointing profit outlook
- Tesla shares fall as it cuts car prices and misses production estimates
Indiabulls Real Estate shares fall over 5% on weak quarterly result have 207 words, post on realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.