It will not be the usual glitzy spectacle that usually greets the world’s most promising young players as they fulfil their dream of playing in the best league in the world. As the NFL did earlier in the year, the NBA has gone virtual for this draft due to the coronavirus pandemic. While the occasion may lack the grandeur of previous years, there is no shortage of intrigue at the top of the draft, with the identity of the first overall pick still unknown. Three names stand out as the top candidates to be picked first by the Minnesota Timberwolves, who won the lottery to have their pick of the entire draft class. Here we look at the statistical credentials of that trio and assess their likelihood of being the first player off the board come Wednesday. LaMelo Ball – Guard, Illawarra Hawks The younger brother of 2017 second overall pick Lonzo may be an even better prospect, having proven himself in the professional ranks in Australia’s National Basketball League. Ball spent 12 games with the Illawarra Hawks before leaving to focus on his preparations for the draft and made his mark in his short time in New South Wales…. Read full this story
- As expected, NBA officially moves date for 2020 NBA Draft to Nov. 18
- One thing everyone agrees on with 2020 NBA Draft: Nobody agrees on anything
- Minnesota Timberwolves land No. 1 pick in 2020 NBA Draft
- Rumor: Golden State high on Deni Avdija, but enough to draft him No. 2?
- Rumor: Warriors (No. 2 pick) and Hornets (No. 3 pick) want James Wiseman
- Warriors mailbag: Analyzing Golden State’s path back to contention
LaMelo, Edwards or Wiseman - who will be the first pick in the 2020 NBA Draft? have 265 words, post on www.mykhel.com at November 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.