MARK Wright treated wife Michelle Keegan to a huge spread for their first night together in lockdown. The former Towie star, 33, pulled up to famous celebrity hangout restaurant Sheesh in Chigwell, Essex in his car. He showed off the restaurant’s giant drive-thru menu – complete with a cocktail list – as the celeb haunt adapted to the nation’s second lockdown. “Can you believe this?” Mark said as he showed off Sheesh’s new addition on his Instagram stories. Sheesh’s infamous owner, Dylan Hunt, came out personally to take Mark’s order. “Here is, the man himself, he’s created another bit of gold dust, you don’t stop son,” Mark called out to his mate.Dylan then hand delivered Mark a giant box full of takeaway meals including penne pasta, monk fish, wagyu burger patties and marinated chicken breasts. The restaurant owner said to Mark as he put the box in his car: “Ready for the king of Essex, tell the mrs she ain’t gotta cook tonight… especially for you Michelle.” Mark opened the box to reveal about six takeaway containers and paper bags full of food. “Never mind that fast food stuff, we’re talking health food, tasty, beauty,” he said about his dinner.The… Read full this story
- Mark Wright swaps TOWIE for Crawley Town as he signs for League Two side
- Tearful Mark Wright says family Covid hell made baby news all the more special
- Mark Wright shows off epic £1.3m home with Michelle Keegan as ‘mini palace’ takes shape
- Mark Wright gives Michelle Keegan a tour of their master bedroom – and WOW
- Mark Wright’s sister Natalya looks just like sister in law Michelle Keegan in new fashion shoot
- Mark Wright urges fans to 'check yourself' after having five-inch tumour removed
- Mark Wright proudly shows off lavish mega-mansion as building nears completion
- TOWIE's Mark Wright's cancer scare as he has 12cm tumour removed after growth concerns
- Michelle Keegan in 'frustrating' children admission with husband Mark Wright: 'Not fair'
- Inside Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan’s incredible garden with family annexe and £30k trees to stop fans peeking in
Mark Wright throws luxury date night in lockdown with wife Michelle Keegan have 345 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.