Journalist Megyn Kelly has made the decision to quit New York City and take her children out of their ‘far-left’ schools as they ‘gave gone off the deep end’ following the death of George Floyd. Kelly revealed she snapped after a letter was sent around to faculty in her sons’ school that claimed ‘white school districts across the country [are] full of future killer cops’. It added that ‘white kids are being indoctrinated in black death’ and are ‘left unchecked and unbothered in their schools’. Her sons Edward, 11, and Thatcher Bray, 7, attended the Collegiate School on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. The piece, written by Orleans Public Education Network Executive Director Nahliah Webber, was circulated among a parents’ ‘diversity group’ at her son’s school, which included Kelly, following the police-involved shooting of Floyd. On Monday, Kelly told her podcast ‘The Megyn Kelly Show’ that she had already pulled her two sons from the $55,900-a-year private school as she accused the city of allowing ‘woke’ leftism to take over. The former Fox and NBC host, who turned 50 this week, claimed she also planned to move her nine-year-old daughter, Yardley Evans, from her city school as the family looks to relocate… Read full this story
- How to Stop Black Toenails From Ruining Your Runs
- Wake Forest coach punch: Victim in one-punch death gives new life to heart transplant recipient
- Legal Marijuana Is So Close You Can Smell It in New Jersey. But It Could Be Awhile.
- Apple’s New Campus: An Exclusive Look Inside the Mothership
- 20 years on, Columbine survivors tell Parkland students: 'We're sorry we couldn't stop it.'
- He spent 27 years wrongly convicted of murder. He wants to spend the rest encouraging inmates to read
- Opioid overdoses are rising faster among Latinos than whites or blacks. Why?
- Are taking supplements a free choice or are they thrust upon us?
- Black Lightning Is Back, So Where Does He Go Now?
- New Estimates Show Overdose Deaths Surpassed 72,000, a New High, in 2017
Megyn Kelly says she's leaving New York City and taking her kids out of their 'woke' $56k-a-year school after letter circulated saying 'white kids are being indoctrinated in black death' and will grow up to be 'killer cops' have 326 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 18, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.