Real estate promoters in the State have been cautioned not to misuse the ‘’RERA’ acronym, or use it inaccurately, in their advertisements. The Kerala Real Estate Regulatory Authority (K-RERA) has issued a direction in this regard after noticing real estate advertisements in the public domain bearing the claim ‘RERA-approved’ or ‘RERA-registered’ without providing any details whatsoever of the registration. It has also come to the notice of the State-level regulator that the registration process for some of these projects at least are not yet complete. According to a K-RERA official, many ads of this nature are found on social media platforms, which prompt the authority to come out with a direction in this regard. Section 11(2) of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, will require the promoter of any real estate project to prominently mention the registration number issued by the authority. The promoter could be penalised under Section 61 of the Act if this requirement is not met. The authority has also barred promoters from using ‘RERA-approved’ in their ads, as the authority does not “approve” any project, but ‘registers’ it as per the provisions of the Act. All advertisements and prospectuses, including online ones, should mention… Read full this story
- Windows 7: Microsoft's assault on screen real estate
- Invest In The Disruptors Of The Real Estate Industry
- Welcome to data transparency in real estate, where possibilities and challenges await
- Tech Broke Real Estate In San Francisco. Can Tech Help Fix It?
- This Real Estate Company Clearly Thinks Men Will Buy Anything Involving Gold and Women
- MDM helps real estate developer mobilize business processes
- Tom Collins, Promoter of Elite Figure Skating Tours, Dies at 88
- Drought Fighting Tool: Using Water Data To Change Behavior, Promote Conservation
- A study shows that almost 20% of companies use Google Apps
- How We're Using SharePoint 2010 to Connect Our People
Real estate promoters asked to use ‘RERA’ with discretion have 295 words, post on www.thehindu.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.