Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar said on Tuesday that the election result in Bihar may not have brought change, it has paved way for change in future.“What I saw during campaign was on one hand there was Narendra Modi, who has been chief minister for many years and also a prime minister into second term, along with an incumbent chief minister Nitish Kumar. On the other side, there was inexperience youngster like Tejaswi Yadav,” Pawar said while speaking with reporters in Pune.“The way Tejaswi fought elections will offer inspiration to many youngsters. Today’s results may not have brought change, it has paved way for change in future,” he added, suggesting that Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) led grand alliance has lost Bihar Assembly election. RJD leader is the grand alliance’s chief ministerial candidate.The grand alliance made some early gains as counting of votes began on Tuesday morning, but soon the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) turned the tables and took lead. While the NDA has BJP, Janata Dal (United) and other parties as its constituents, the grand alliance is led by RJD along with Congress and three Left parties.The BJP is emerging as the big winner in this election, leading… Read full this story
- Sharad Pawar meets Sonia Gandhi, says BJP has responsibility to form govt in Maharashtra
- Sanjay Raut Says Next Maharashtra CM Will be from Shiv Sena, Denies Sharad Pawar is in Race for Top Post
- 'Sharad Pawar won't be next Maharashtra CM, it will be from Shiv Sena'
- UP Elections 2017: Will the verdict pave way for a BJP win in 2019 LS polls?
- 'Calling Pawar anti-national a negative vote for BJP'
- Pawar meets Sonia Gandhi, says BJP has responsibility to form govt in Maharashtra
- Mandate to sit in opposition but...: Pawar after meeting Sonia
- PHOTOS: The bigwigs spotted at poll booths
- Maharashtra's political course depends on outgoing Chief Minister's steps, says Shiv Sena
- Chhath celebrated with fervour in Bihar, CM Nitish Kumar greets devotees
Sharad Pawar spots silver lining in Bihar polls, says it has paved the way have 324 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at November 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.