Samujjwal GhoshThe premise of consumer marketing and brand management is based on creating affinity-based brands leading to sustainable competitive advantage. This can happen through clearly thought-out, market-focused & consumer-forward marketing strategies. The bedrock of real estate brand building thrives on single minded focus on end consumer; right from the point of the initial engagement with the consumer at the point of sale to the handover of the residence; this journey offers developers multiplicity of opportunities to create exceptional experience between the brand and the consumer; developers who have the ability to create and sustain this; finds permanent sanctuary with the consumersIn the real estate category, a strong and recognisable brand is a key attribute since it increases customer confidence, shapes the ownership experience and influences the buying decision. Developers, albeit a tad late have started focussing on branded realty, with a belief in developing and marketing real estate projects as ‘branded products’ rather than commodities. A few RE developers now have a portfolio of brands wherein every brand has a clear positioning and a distinct brand promise, to provide differentiated project offerings to various categories of customers. With the evolving consumer needs and lifestyle, it has become evident that merely… Read full this story
- Wendy Lister, grande dame of Eastside real estate, dies at 83
- Business forum: How health care investments impact real estate
- Late-blooming Real Estate Industry Catching up With Innovation
- Tea workers get a raw deal as brands, marts grab lion's share
- UPDATE 3-Metro to sell majority stake in Chinese business to Wumart
- BR ANALYSIS. Get real: Romanian property market negotiates brave new world
- What is fake faux fur, which animals is it made from and which shops in the UK have sold real fear unknowingly?
- Raymond sells 20-acre Thane plot to Xander arm for Rs 700 crore
- Black Friday UK: Best deals of 2018
- Cyber Monday UK: Best deals of 2018
The art of the deal: Using brand storytelling and consumer insights to sell real estate have 304 words, post on brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.