This Morning: Dr Chris reveals symptoms of his depression Sign up for FREE health tips to live a long and happy life SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Victoria Pendleton, 40, has had an impressive athletic career winning three Olympic medals during her cycling career including two gold and a silver – as well as winning nine world titles. From the outside, it appeared as if she had the world at her feet but behind closed doors, Victoria's health was suffering. Related articles How to live longer: Quinoa to boost longevity 'Lion's mane' may reduce risk of heart disease and help fight cancer READ MORE High cholesterol: Eruptive xanthomatosis is a sign Victoria has opened up about her depression and revealed she considered taking her own life at her lowest point two years ago. Victoria was finally diagnosed with depression after her attempt to climb Everest for a CNN documentary series was sadly thwarted by hypoxia, an oxygen deficiency due to high altitude. Doctors… Read full this story
- Health: Feeling frazzled? Here's 8 ways to relieve stress
- Ex-Assumption pupil Sophie Bridges (21) dies of heart attack after bulimia battle
- Time to Talk Day: Two thirds of people in Scotland feel they have no one to open up to
- Wirral Globe health column: "We’re at the hubs – so come and talk to us...
- Councillor’s frank admission over mental health struggles to encourage others 'they are not alone'
- What was wrong with Robbie Williams, when and why was he ill on tour and what is the latest on the singer’s health?
- Ashleigh Coyle continues to shed light on mental health after viral ‘makeunder’ video
- Tales of a Wandering Loon: Walking to raise awareness of mental health
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson urges people to talk about mental health and pays tribute to late brother
- Victoria’s Jenna Coleman says she hit co-star Tom Hughes with a hairbrush and broke it!
Victoria Pendleton health: ‘I feel psychologically damaged’ Star's difficult health battle have 353 words, post on www.express.co.uk at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.