These projects, which are co-led by teams from Australia and Vietnam, were the most outstanding among the 82 applications submitted. With funding of more than AUD 2million, these partnerships will be able to scale up their innovative ideas and create sustainable economic and social impact. The five projectswill utilise technologies and experiences from Australia and local know-how from Vietnam to build on existing proven results across a range of priority technology and development sectors: An acceleration program that provides start-ups in agriculture with access to innovations and finance proposed by Beanstalk Agtech Pty Ltd – an Australian innovation agency and Mekong Business Initiative Innovation Challenges Ltd (AUD 386,500); Inforgraphic of the program A cooling chain for vegetables from Son La province to urban markets developed by Applied Horticultural Research Pty Ltd and Fresh Studio Innovation Asia Ltd (AUD 298,985); Technology to create high value products from catfish by-products developed by Western Sydney University and Research Centre for Aquafeed Nutrition and Fishery Post-harvest Technology of Research Institute for Aquaculture No.2 (AUD 478,824); A sensor network for flood monitoring in Ho Chi Minh City, transferred from Griffith University to the Research Laboratories of Saigon High Tech Park (AUD 400,000); An environment monitoring… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: No change to allocation of $311 million tourism fund
- Baileys drops women's prize for fiction sponsorship
- Wuhan virus lab 'cover-up': Startling photos of scientists wearing little protection as they handle deadly bat samples vanish from website of Chinese institute at the centre of global suspicion over pandemic
- Triumphing over prejudice
- Brand or availability: What took prominence during the pandemic?
- Democrats struggle to harness enthusiasm of Gen Z voters
- The 35 best shows on BBC iPlayer to watch right now
- 39 TV Shows We Can’t Wait to See in 2018
- LG SN11RG soundbar review: Compact cinematic experience
- 100 Best Movies Under 100 Minutes
Winners of Aus4Innovation Partnership Grants Round 2 revealed have 292 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 1, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.