The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have endured some offensive struggles this season. There is a lot of talent on the roster with the likes of six-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin and Rob Gronkowski to name a few. The Buccaneers also added Antonio Brown and Leonard Fournette recently. The vast number of offensive weapons should, on paper, have the Buccaneers flying to new heights. However, the Buccaneers rank 17th in total offense, despite scoring 28.5 points per game. Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians has discussed the offensive woes at times this season. He even singled out Brady for his on-field performance. However, Arians defended Brady on Wednesday for not getting enough credit this season. “I don’t know why anyone’s criticizing Tom,” Arians told reporters via Pro Football Talk. “What he did at the end of the half and to start the second half [against] Minnesota — very, very few teams can score 17 points in a matter of five or six minutes. If we finished the half with 17 points, I don’t [care] how we start. He’s not getting enough credit for what he’s doing.” Brady has led the Buccaneers to an 8-5 record this season. Tampa Bay… Read full this story
- Tom Brady's cryptic tweet which shows him in black and white next to a football field 'is a teaser to a Super Bowl commercial' as Patriots reveal they're willing to pay $30 MILLION a year to keep the NFL star
- Ranking The 10 Best Throws Of Tom Brady’s Career
- Not going anywhere? Tom Brady's possessions are loaded onto a moving truck outside his $33.9million Boston mansion - hours after he appeared in a Super Bowl ad shutting down speculation he would leave the Patriots
- Tom Brady’s Stats In The Fourth Quarters Of Super Bowls Are Kind Of Insane
- Making Sense Of All The Tom Brady News From Super Bowl Sunday
- Tom Brady Absolutely Roasts Peyton Manning On Twitter Regarding QB’s Golf Game
- Tom Brady Trolls Fans Worried About Retirement in Hulu Ad, Promises 'I'm Not Going Anywhere'
- Gisele Bündchen Supports Tom Brady 'No Matter What' — But Still 'Would Like Him to Retire': Source
- Tom Brady Jokes at Peyton Manning's Golf Game, Says 'He's Had Much More Practice These Past Few Years'
- Gisele Bündchen Celebrates Tom Brady as Patriots Head to the Super Bowl: 'Love You Baby'
Bruce Arians defends Tom Brady from criticism over on-field play have 386 words, post on 247sports.com at December 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.