>>> Public Health Portal officially launched >>> Health sector determined to boost digital transformation: minister The official was speaking at the plenary session of the Vietnam Health Sector's Digital Conversion Conference which took place in Hanoi on December 30. According to the minister, despite having to fight the COVID-19 epidemic, the health sector has made solid efforts in digital transformation, initially recording encouraging results. Specifically, in the administrative field, 100% of administrative procedures in the sector have gone online at level 4 – the highest of Vietnam's online public service system, while 100% of documents at the Ministry of Health are now being electronically processed with digital signatures applied, along with the continued reduction of paper records and administrative procedures in order to facilitate people and businesses. Regarding the prevention of COVID-19, Long said that there are many lessons for successful epidemic prevention, one of which is to focus on promoting the application of IT, from which many software and applications have been born to serve in the fight against COVID-19. Vietnam was the first country in the world to apply electronic medical declarations to facilitate tracing and zoning work. One of the most impressive activities is how the health… Read full this story
- Where new partnership opportunities are advancing public health efforts
- Antibiotic resistance: how has it become a global threat to public health?
- Q&A with HealthTap's Ron Gutman: Mobilizing public health assistance
- Downsizing food: Public Health England planning to take drastic measures to cut available calories in the war on obesity
- New Intermountain CEO targets 3 public health goals
- IT projects: Is the private sector really better at getting them right?
- Information released about Google’s mishandling of public health data is horrifying
- The Battle for Your Health
- The French Health Care System
- Jonathan Bush on why the industry needs digital health entrepreneurship
Digital conversion in medical sector targets better service for the public: health minister have 296 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at December 30, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.