ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP LEAGUE TWO 2019-22 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on ShareTweet Lamichhane finished with figures of 6 for 16. © Getty In what turned out to be a stunning collapse at Kathmandu, USA got shot down for 35 as they joined Zimbabwe in the list of lowest ODI totals in the history of the game. Sandeep Lamichhane (6/16) and left arm spinner Sushan Bhari (4/5) shared all the 10 wickets between them to reduce a hopeless USA batting line up to smithereens. Nepal won the toss and put USA in on a wicket that was tough for batting in the initial stages. It is learnt that the early morning dew tends to soften up the surface which in turn lets the ball to grip and turn on a wicket that ostensibly looks hard. Lamichhane revelling in the conditions produced a masterclass of leg spin bowling. He started the carnage by having Ian Holland caught at slip off a sharp turning leg break before bamboozling Monank and Nisarg off identical googlies that turned viciously with a hint of extra bounce striking top of middle on both the occasions. USA inexplicably kept on playing all over to deliveries that… Read full this story
- Saudi Aramco Seeks to Refinance $2.2 Billion of Total JV Debt
- ODI rankings: Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah maintain top positions
- If USA Gymnastics Dies, What Takes Its Place?
- President Trump holds joint press conference with President of Finland (LIVE) | USA TODAY - USA TODAY
- USA Gymnastics Boss Kerry Perry Is Forced Out After Nine Scandal-Plagued Months
- Unemployment rate dips to 8.9%, the lowest in nearly two years, 192,000 jobs created last month
- Audit Shows USA Gymnastics Estimates It Will Pay $75 To $150 Million To Larry Nassar Survivors
- Team USA's Women's Hockey Gold Was The Most Electrifying Moment Of The Olympics
- Scapegoating immigrant workers is lowest point in dismal Brexit campaign
- Housing starts dip to lowest level since March '91
Lamichhane pulverizes dismal USA for joint lowest ODI total have 311 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.