close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for December 9 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. The U.S. soccer team ended a pandemic-shortened year with a blowout that raised confidence heading into a busy 2021 highlighted by the first eight World Cup qualifiers jammed into an 11-week span. Chris Mueller had two goals and two assists in his international debut, Ayo Akinola got a goal in his first game and the United States overwhelmed El Salvador 6-0 in an exhibition Wednesday night. CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM Paul Arriola scored in his first start for club or country since tearing his right Achilles tendon in D.C. United’s preseason match on Feb. 15. Brenden Aaronson, playing his second international game following his debut against Costa Rica in February, got his first goal and assist, and Sebastian Lletget scored his fourth goal in 17 international appearances and added an assist. “The killer instinct is a great step for us” Arriola said. “This could be World Cup qualifying. and I think we need to just be able to execute and be ready and not take our foot off the pedal. I think it’s… Read full this story
- Three things we learned from USMNT – El Salvador
- Who is on the USMNT roster and how might they line up v El Salvador?
- Changing of the guard: Rockets, Wiz make Westbrook-Wall deal
- Britons Can See Their Elderly Relatives in Care Homes… If They Test Negative for Coronavirus First
- Anthony Davis agrees to 5-year deal to return to Lakers
- The Trials of Jeff Sessions: Trump’s Radical Attorney General
- UCL PIX: Benzema double sends Real through; Inter out
- The death of Diego Maradona
- What was George Best’s cause of death, who are his wives Alex and Angie and when did he play for Manchester United?
Mueller scores twice, US routs El Salvador 6-0 in exhibition have 305 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.