Several Vietnamese musicians have recently released new music videos and CD reflecting faces of love to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Singer Duc Phuc has released a new song Hơn Cả Yêu (More than Love) praising the beauty and sweetness of love. Photo courtesy of the artist Singer Huong Giang’s new music video Tặng Cô Ấy Cho Anh (The Betrayal of Love) ranked No 1 on trending on YouTube in Vietnam two hours after its release. It has earned more than 15.3 million views since its release day on Saturday. The pop ballad is composed by Hua Kim Tuyen, who has written hits for several famous singers like Thu Minh, Toc Tien, Duc Phuc and Truc Nhan. The song has a gentle and sad melody, while its lyrics are about the sorrow of a woman facing the betrayal of her lover. Giang invited director Kawaii Tuan Anh to film her 12-minute MV. “The song is great. Its melody is sad. Its MV is like a short story about love and betrayal, especially the strength of the woman to have a better life,” a YouTube user Giang Bui wrote. Giang became known after being in the top four of Vietnam Idol, the Vietnamese… Read full this story
- Felicity Huffman released from prison early after 14-day sentence in college admissions scandal
- Why Pat Cash won't be celebrating Australia Day: Tennis legend says he was 'reduced to tears and embarrassed' after witnessing poverty in remote Aboriginal communities
- National Dog Day 2019: History And How To Celebrate This Day
- 'I'm scared everyday, but it's worth it': Sam Smith reveals they felt 'vulnerable' releasing songs as their 'feminine self' as the 'music industry can be a bit homophobic'
- Celebrate Friendship Day In Bollywood Style: 10 Songs To Dedicate Your Bestie On This Special Day
- Did You Hear? Fans Confused as Former Monsta X Member Wonho's Voice Appears in Newly Released Song
- Celebrate Ghostbusters Day with a Ride in the Ecto-1
- France celebrates Bastille Day
- International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- Sparkling Hanoi celebrating Liberation Day
Musicians release songs praising love to celebrate Valentine's Day have 341 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.