(CNN)Tom Brady marked his 300th regular season game with a stellar performance to lift the Tampa Bay Buccaneers into the NFL playoffs for the first time since 2007 with a 47-7 rout of the Detroit Lions. The 43-year-old quarterback threw for 348 yards and four touchdowns in the first half Saturday as the Bucs improved to 10-5 to seal one of the three NFC wildcard spots. Brady, who joined the Bucs this year after 20 seasons and six Super Bowl crowns with the New England Patriots, could afford to sit out the second half with his team enjoying a 34-0 advantage. Tom Brady is back in the groove; New England Patriots not so much “We played pretty good in the first half,” Brady said. “Good execution. Guys were making plays for me all over the field. It was just a great effort by the whole team.” Brady set a record for the most passing touchdowns (34) in a season in Bucs history during his first-half heroics, beating the mark previously held by Jameis Winston. Read More He connected with former New England teammate Rob Gronkowski, Mike Evans, Antonio Brown and Chris Godwin for the touchdowns as he completed 22 of… Read full this story
- Tom Brady achieves absurd playoff stat in win over Packers
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl Record—How QB Performed in Each of His 9 Appearances
- Tom Brady Is Heading To His 10th Super Bowl, And That Is So Incredibly Stupid
- Bruce Arians Takes Shot At Patriots, Says He Allows Tom Brady ‘To Be Himself’
- Bruce Arians Says He Allows Tom Brady ‘To Be Himself’
- Sorry, Everybody: Tom Brady Is Still Great
- Tom Brady Lets Out Trademark ‘Let’s Go!’ When Taking The Field For NFC Championship In Green Bay
- Tom Brady's Second Run as a Sports Underdog?
- 'The cheer squad is ready over here!!!': Gisele Bundchen dons Tampa Bay Buccaneers jersey as she roots on Tom Brady in playoff game
- Tom Brady Becomes Oldest QB To Throw Playoff TD, Leads Bucs To Win Over Washington
Tom Brady lifts Buccaneers into playoffs with record-breaking performance have 328 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.