By Michael Hurley, CBS Boston BOSTON (CBS) — Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers need just one more win in order to clinch a spot in the playoffs. While a matchup with the 5-9 Lions didn’t create the most difficult scenario for 9-5 Tampa, it’s now seemingly gotten much easier. That’s because interim head coach Darrell Bevell and “almost all” of the defensive coaching staff are considered close contacts of the members of the organization who tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday. NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport said the Lions aren’t sure who will be able to coach their team for Saturday’s game against the Bucs. Sources: The #Lions COVID-19 positives from yesterday left their coaching staff in a difficult situation. Almost all of their defensive staff members are considered close contacts, while interim coach Darrell Bevell is, too. DET is still determining who can coach this Saturday. — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 23, 2020 The fact that Detroit is playing on Saturday instead of Sunday of course does the team no favors, as an extra day to produce negative tests would likely be a benefit to the Lions. Detroit worked remotely on Tuesday and said Wednesday that an outdoor practice would be… Read full this story
- Tom Brady Reveals He's Worn the Same Pair of Shoulder Pads for the Last 25 Years
- Joe Montana’s Advice To Tom Brady: Don’t Leave New England
- The Tom Brady Watch Is Officially Getting Out Of Hand
- NFL Rumors: Might A Tom Brady-Danny Amendola Reunion Be Coming In 2020?
- Tom Brady 'open-minded' about free agency process
- Tom Brady Could Soon Be Playing For A New NFL Team, ESPN Reports
- Raiders to pursue impending free agent Tom Brady if he hits the market, per report
- 2019 Super Bowl odds, line, spread, pick: Tom Brady's legend ends the same way it began for Patriots
- This 10-Year-Old Just Won His Science Fair for a Project on Whether or Not Tom Brady's a 'Cheater'
- Tom Brady texts Jimmy Garoppolo congratulations and best of luck
Tom Brady’s Path To Playoffs Might Have Gotten A Whole Lot Easier have 330 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.