Kelsi Pierce can’t stop gazing at her girls. With their identical features and matching dresses, they look every inch like twins. Except they’re not. Ava Rae and Everly Rose were born eight weeks and 750 miles apart. Two different hospitals, two different months and two different wombs – Kelsi’s… and her mum’s. Kelsi, a 31-year-old teacher, laughs: “It isn’t unusual to have your mum close by when you’re having your babies. “But for grandma to give birth to one of them? That’s pretty crazy!” Kelsi never set out to break the mould. When she wed military fiance Kyle in 2016 they planned to have a baby as soon as they could. So, after Kyle’s nine-month stint in Iraq ended in 2017, they began trying. Months came and went but nothing happened. With a growing dread, Kelsi, who lives in Minnesota, US, visited a doctor. She says: “Every result was bad. My oestrogen was low and my eggs were like those of a 40-year-old. After each ap- pointment I’d sit and sob my heart out.” Doctors then diagnosed blocked fallopian tubes and Kelsi’s mum, Lisa Rutherford, then 52, flew from her home in Michigan to be with her daughter as she… Read full this story
- 14 questions I have after watching the Twin Peaks: The Return finale
- Destiny’s Books of Sorrow: Oryx Becomes the Taken King and Crota is Born
- The creators behind creepy new Netflix drama Dark explain why their show is more Twin Peaks than Stranger Things
- Two sisters, a mountain trek and a wobbly wire bridge
- That was the news – Week 16, 2008: Fallout 3 dazzles at London showing
- What it's like to launch a twin-stick shooter on Steam in 2017
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: Ludocentricism and the 'Age of Games'
- Twin-stick clicker Vostok Inc coming to Switch
- Football Manager's Miles Jacobson on the Season Ahead
- CUPERTINO BUSINESS REPORT iPhone 4: Born Under a Bad Sign?
'Twin' sisters born to two different mothers - eight weeks and 750 miles apart have 312 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 18, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.